STARPOINT REALTY PARTNERS
Let us manage your Atlanta Metro rental property
Our business is to provide our clients with management solutions that help their properties operate smoothly, increase in desirability and enhance investment value. That’s why property owners throughout the Atlanta metro area depend on us to help achieve their goals of property performance and profitability. Whether your property is a condo, townhome or single family home, our company ensures that your property is well managed to attract and retain great tenants.
StarPointRealty Partners will prepare your property for rent , market your property using a variety of channels, secure qualified tenants, protect your investment, and manage its cash flow.
Inquire About Our Services678.837.6940
We will work directly for you, or partner with your Realtor, to maximize the cashflow and value of your rental investment. We also offer several Special Programs to help protect you and make your life as a Landlord easier.
Why Do You Need a Professional Property Manager?
• Saves you time, work, and stress.
• You don’t have to hire someone to clean, paint, or make repairs.
• You don’t have to advertise, take rental calls, and show the property.
• You don’t have to screen applications and be apprehensive about who to pick.
• You don’t have to execute a rental agreement, worry about adding addendums, fill out the move-in inspection report, and deposit money.
• You don’t have tenants calling at all hours of the day and night.
• You don’t have to confront tenants on tough issues like collecting rent or taking better care of the property.
• You don’t have to collect NSF checks.
• You don’t have to serve legal notices or start an eviction.
• You don’t have to schedule and fill out the move-out inspection report.
• You don’t have to mail the tenant’s accounting report and refund check.
• You don’t have to start the process all over again.
You don’t have to worry about the property or be shocked by its condition when you hire a Professional Property Manager. We are dedicated to selecting quality tenants and keeping your investment in good repair with minimal cost. We want your real estate investment to be a success not a failure. One last benefit – your leasing and management fees are usually a tax deduction.
Are there good reasons for managing your own rental property? Are they worth the risk?
Why Choose Us?
We take tenant screening seriously
Making sure the right tenant is in your home is the first and most important step in having a good rental landlord experience. We screen all tenants and make recommendations to our owners based on credit, criminal, eviction, sex offender checks and employment verifications.
- The owners have been licensed professionals for over 15 years and are also rental property owners. Industry knowledge combined with true hands on landlord experience give us a realistic perspective and puts us in your shoes too.
- We work hard to stay current on legislative changes on national, state and local levels that may affect you.
We protect your property
- When your property is shown for rent, we make sure any prospective tenant is accompanied by someone from our company or another licensed Realtor.
- We have electronic lockboxes that register the name, date and time of anyone who goes through the home.
- In an emergency we are equipped to respond quickly to avoid any larger problem.
- We take extensive photos of the property before a tenant moves in and after they vacate to compare the condition.
We have low vacancy rates
- Because we put every listing into the MLS (Multiple Listing Service), it is exposed to all agents in the Atlanta metropolitan area who may have a tenant for your home. We are members of both MLS services in the Atlanta area, GAMLS and FMLS.
- Additionally, we advertise through our website, and numerous other online rental sites, such as Zillow, Trulia, Hotpads etc.
- We are knowledgeable about the market rents and trending and by pricing the property correctly we can secure a good tenant quickly.
- We have agents who can show your property 7 days/week.
Competitive rates and services
- Our management fees are very competitive in the industry.
- We offer many additional services that our owners can take advantage of to save money and keep their properties regularly maintained and checked.
We use technology that works
- Since owners are all over the world, we have to make sure you can get the information you need easily.
- We have easy online access – anytime, anywhere. Owners can use the Owner Portal to access their account and see their statements, invoices and past history.
- We strive to get your rent to you quickly and by mid month rather than 30 days after the rent is received. We use ACH through our bank so money is sent directly to your account so you can receive it fast, or we can mail you a check.
- We hire professional photographers who take high quality marketing photos of the property and use those in our print marketing materials and also online.
- Our software is web based so our staff and property managers can access anything they need easily through their smartphones, Ipads or computer.
If you would prefer to not receive a phone call at 3:00 AM about a leaking water heater or broken furnace, StarPoint Realty Partners offers a Monthly Management Service. We will handle all aspects of caring for your property on a 24 hour a day, 7 day a week basis. This plan includes the following:
- Consultation Service
- Annual Market Analysis
- Monthly Rent Collection & Maintaining the Tenant Relationship
- 24/ 7 On-Call Emergency Availability
- Provide/ Supervise Maintenance
- Payment of Bills Including:
- HOA Dues/ Fees
- Property Tax
- Secure Online Owner Access
- Retain Legal Service (at Owner’s Expense)
- Help Protect Your Investment
- Peace of Mind
Our Monthly Management Service pricing normally ranges between 8-10% of the rental income each month. Leasing Service fees are calculated separately.